Friday, May 30, 2014

I finally have HOPE.

I remember the first time I felt Hope. I heard about Hope and people having Hope but I never experienced it myself. 
I was in S-America Suriname 2010. I was going through so much y'all, I had no feeling, its was like I was just roaming the earth with no direction. I just had a terrible breakup (that breakup turned out to be the best thing in my life). I gave up my apartment, my car, my job and even left the United States and moved back Home to my mama. I wasn't thinking for myself and needed to be with people who loved me and could handle what I was going through. It wasn't the breakup that had me going insane, it was the fact that I had allowed such a person into my life and screw things up so bad. 

So here I am in Suriname with my everyday Church going Mother. I woke up early one Sunday, got dressed up, felt good and decided to go to church with my mom. The service was really good, however towards the end of the service, the pastor called me up to the alter. being my shy self  I pretended that he wasn't talking to me. He then called on me again and asked me to come up. I started to slowly walk towards him, while everyone starred at me. He then said "God told me to tell you, that your going to have an empire, remember what I am telling you".

I believed him. I believed that God send him a message to give to me. I'm not sure  why I believed him with every ounce of me. Maybe because I had nothing else to believe in, maybe because I needed to hear that my future has a future. I don't know what it was but I never believed in something as much as I believed in those words.

I'm not going to lie, I didn't automatically snap out of my depression BUT that day changed my life. I woke up thinking about my empire, I went to sleep thinking about my empire, and now I'm working towards my Empire. I finally have hope

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this post. While you are going through the storm it may seem so difficult to see your purpose. We often forget ourselves in the process and by often loose ourselves. Im glad you have reclaimed what God already promised you.

    ReplyDelete