Thursday, May 29, 2014

I have pretty Shitty days.

Please don't think I'm perfect. Don't put me on this high pedestal that I can't even be on. I always want to keep it 💯. I have some really amazing days then I have some really shitty days, where I just don't want to get out of bed. We as women (people) are always scared to show emotions, we always have to be so "strong" showing any signs of vulnerability labels us, automatically as weak. Showing feelings makes us human! Man it's hard out here, with less then a dollar or more then a million dollars in your bank account, it's hard for everyone! People always act like they know it all or never made mistakes... Man my mistake sheet is loooooonnnngggg and I defitnetly don't know it all!! I am learning every single day, New makeup tips, hair tips, everything tips. I'm saying this to say nobody is perfect. Don't let a "picture" of someone else's success make you feel less then because it's just a picture that your seeing. You have no idea what somebody had to go through to get that picture perfect "picture". Be honest with the BS in ya life. Not saying that you should broadcast all ya dirty laundry for the world to see, but just be honest. I read something the other day that said, "I don't understand how people buy clothes to LOOK rich" it made me chuckle because once upon a time I bought a car that was wayyyy out my budget... Lol still regretting that. But it was a mistake and now I stay in my budget and live each day the best way I can. If I need to stay in bed for a day, I do just that. I'm not putting on a show for nobody. This is my life. And I have pretty shitty days.

8 comments:

  1. We all do. I stopped pretending for others when I was 15. Twenty years later I'm still living my life for me. It ain't perfect, but it's mine!! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great, I'm happy to hear that you are! thank you for reading my 1st blog.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this. Today, I was feeling great but then I got home and got on Instagram (the devil). I've been trying to make it being a makeup artist and I feel like I'm not getting noticed or where I want to go. I see the same people everyday acting like everything is all good in their lives and I just want to escape to my room and under my blanket and cry. But right before I read your post, I read some scriptures that encouraged me to keep pushing. New York City is in my future one day. I don't know how I am going to make it but I will. You're a great inspiration and I always look forward to your post on instagram. Stay beautiful! @kaimech-IG xo! Kai'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long have you seriously been pursuing your dreams? everything takes time. trust me!!! i'm still working towards my big break. behind everybody's instagram is a story, dont let these pics fool you into thinking there life is all gravy.

      Delete
  3. This is so true. I started posting personal post on my blog and gotten nothing but encouragement from others. I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch but I know it's only temporary, things do get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats your Blog? would love to subscribe to it. & it will pass.

      Delete