Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Its all about HAIR.

If you follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/Kluermoi ,
Then you already know that I colored my hair form VHBEAUTYBAR.COM & I absolutely LOVE it.
I have to admit that I was beyond nervous to walk around with BLUE HAIR!!!
 But I really wanted something different, something that would take me completely out of my comfort zone, style wise. How would people receive me with Blue hair? would they stereo type me a "THOT"? I am a makeup artist, That is what I do full time, so in my line of work I can get away with being a little bit more Wild....

Ok, now that we have that out the way, lets talk about the tools I used to achieve these really fun curls.
I used my new Curling wand from VHBEAUTYBAR.COM.

ITS PINK!!!.      

You can get this Curling wand and all 5 wand curlers at vhbeautybar.com for $85 bucks. pretty awesome deal.
I used the smallest wand to get this look.

   
This Blue/Green hair is really growing on me, paired it up with this look and I'm in love.
I will do a tutorial using my new PINK curling wand soon.


Reading is fundamental, so thank you for taking the time out to read.

1 comment:

  1. Wooow this color is gorgeous on you. What dye did you use?

    ReplyDelete