Wednesday, June 4, 2014

This is my first celebrity inspired makeup look on my blog.
Can you guess who inspired this look???


Did you guess??? Yup its my girl Beyonce.


Now keep in mind that i'm an artist and i'm sensitive about my ish lol. 
This look was so much fun to recreate, I really turned up all my Beyonce songs and had a really good time channeling my inner B.
This is the look she rocked so gracefully in her 'Your mine' music video with Drake.
In my opinion I never really see B. with a bold eye shadow look in her videos. So when I saw this video, I just  had to recreate it and put my own spin on it.

Check out the eye shadows I used to achieve this look.

I used blush in my crease, yes BLUSH.

                                       Coppertone                  Full Fuchsia

Both of these beautiful blushes are from Mac cosmetics.

I then placed 'Deep End' eye shadow from Urban decay cosmetics on the center of my lid and #60 eye shadow from Sephora WET.
#60                            Deep End


added this beautiful shimmery dark blue eye shadow  from my VICE 2 palette.




This is one of my FAVORITE eye shadow Palettes. Theses colors are so vibrant and you can used them WET. This Palette is bay. I lover every single color!!!

Ok, Ok lets get back to the eye shadow that I used in my Inner and outer corner of my eyes.




On my bottom lash line I used a white eye liner called Fascinating by..
By Mac Cosmetics and pretty much repeated the same steps on my bottom lash line. Yup simple Right?

Thank you B for being so DOPE and inspiring so many of us.




2 comments:

  1. I love it. I noticed that the recreates are better than Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. I love ALL YOUR MAKEUP LOOKS! I'm a fan for sure. You inspire me everyday. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete